|Series 1, Episode 4|
|Air date||27 October 2006|
|Written by||Lee Mack & Andrew Collins|
|Directed by||Alex Hardcastle & Nick Wood|
Lee finds himself increasingly stressed out having volunteered to teach Kate to drive. Following Kate's advice, he decides to try yoga - but his technique leaves a lot to be desired. A trip to a local acupuncturist is no more successful, so he resorts to more extreme measures. Meanwhile a drive in the countryside has a dramatic and disastrous conclusion.
Lee is helping Kate to learn to drive revealing his high stress levels. Kate refuses to let him help her until he does something about his stress. After yoga and acupuncture fail to help Lee sees a doctor and starts taking prescription medicine to deal with his stress. Tim instead helps Kate practice. The three of them go on a trip, during Kate and Tim get into a fight resulting in an accident. Despite all this Kate gets her license.
to be expanded
- "Are you the kind of person who jumps the gun before properly weighing up all the opinions?"
- "Hang on, it's multiple choice."
- — Lee get off to a bad start as Tim tests his stress levels.
- "Just lie back, close your eyes and pretend you're on a beach."
- "Ow! Ow! Ow! It's Brighton Beach."
- — The Acupuncturist tries to get Lee relaxed for his first session.
- "Don't you think if I could go back in time and change things, I would?"
- "Speed she's going if we were in a DeLorean we could."
- — Lee comments on Kate's driving speed while Tim argues with her.
Main cast Edit
Guest stars Edit
|List of Not Going Out Series & Episodes|
|Series 1 (2006)|
|Series 2 (2007)|
|Series 3 (2009)|
|Series 4 (2011)|
|Series 5 (2012)|
|Series 6 (2013)|
|Series 7 (2014)|